Cheers to our friends in the UK!
Feel free to call us TOLL-FREE at 0-800-680-0634 with any questions.
80sTees ships to the United Kingdom! Ordering from a US-based website is a bit different from ordering at a UK-based website. Here's a chart of Pros and Cons that we've put together to help set your expectations when ordering from 80sTees.com (or any other US based website):
|Great exchange rate. The US dollar is at historically low levels compared to the British Pound. As of March 25, 2014, 1 British Pound buys you $1.65 US dollars. That means a shirt that costs $20 US will cost you 12.11 British Pounds as of this date. Please keep in mind that currency exchange rates are constantly changing.||Customs and clearance fees. You will most likely have to pay extra fees upon receiving your package. These fees are to cover customs taxes (and possible VAT) and clearance fees.|
|Fast shipping. If you need to get the order quickly, use one of our UPS shipping options!||Currency conversion. Your credit card company may charge you a fee of 1%-2% for ordering in a different currency. We recommend that you call your credit card company for the exact rate.|
|Inexpensive shipping. If you are not in a hurry, you can use Mail International. Shipping rates start at $4 and this shipping method can accommodate packages weighing up to 4 pounds.|
Mail International (Good Service)
- Least expensive (starts around $4 US dollars) and is available for packages weighing up to 4 pounds.
- These packages will ship via the carrier Globegistics and final delivery is by the reciprocal mail service in your country.
- 2-6 week average delivery time.
- Time in customs processing can cause longer delivery times.
- Globegistics tracking is not available once the packages leave the US.
- Your order is insured by 80sTees against damage or loss in transit.