US Shipping Information
- You can see your shipping rate and delivery date any time after an item has been added to your shopping cart by beginning the checkout process and clicking on "Estimate Shipping Cost". Since shipping is based on weight you can see how adding items to your cart will affect your shipping price.
- Shipping to a Post Office Box (PO BOX)? If you need your order to be delivered to a PO Box please select United States Postal Service (USPS) or UPS Mail Innovations.
- UPS Ground:
Prices are based on the weight of the items you purchase and your location in the country. Below is a map of transit times for UPS Ground:
UPS's Delivery Guarantee:
The delivery date provided when selecting your shipping method is correct based on UPS's time in transit to your location. 80sTees.com supports UPS's Guaranteed Delivery Dates. All orders placed Monday through Friday by 4:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time) will ship on the same day as the order placement and UPS's Guaranteed Delivery Date will coincide with the same day shipment of the order. Any order placed after 4:00 pm will ship on the next day of business.
* UPS will attempt to deliver your package on this day. If they do not make an attempt to deliver on this day, please contact us. We will issue a store credit for the amount that you paid for shipping.
Important: a credit will not be issued in the following circumstances:
- If you provide incomplete or inaccurate shipping information.
- Delays caused by acts of nature or circumstances that are beyond the control of UPS.
- PayPal payments are sometimes delayed in showing up in our system. PayPal orders which experience such delays are not eligible for a shipping credit.
The chart below displays the UPS Shipping Methods. UPS is our recommended choice for shipment. Please note that not every UPS method may be available to your location. If you have a PO Box address, or prefer USPS for delivery, refer to the USPS chart at the bottom of the page.
|Shipping Method||Insurance||Trackable||Transit Time|
|USPS Priority Mail Express**||Yes||Yes||
Go to the page above and use zip code 15672 as the origin zip code to determine how many days your package will take to arrive.† You must order by 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time for your package to leave the day you order it. If you order after 2:00 PM eastern time add one day to the calculated result.
|USPS Priority Mail**||Yes||*Yes||
†The USPS does not stand by the number of days that they say any Priority Mail packages take for delivery. Therefore you will not get a refund if USPS does not meet their guaranteed date. We offer the USPS strictly because UPS can not ship to PO Boxes and Military addresses.