Application for a wholesale account
Some items do not
qualify for wholesale discounts. These items include Junk Food brand
t-shirts and any items marked as an 80sTees.com exclusive. If you are
accepted we will provide a discount percentage off of our full priced items.
We do not sell wholesale to competing online retailers in the USA or anyone who sells on Ebay or Amazon.
- In order to be accepted for a wholesale account your minimum order must be for at least 100 non-clearance t-shirts before we will consider selling wholesale to you.
- You must pre-pay for your order. We do not offer terms.
- You must pay with a credit card, verified PayPal account, or bank transfer. We will require a photograph of the front and back of your card if you are located outside the USA.
- You will have to pay for shipping costs. We use UPS Worldwide shipping service. Your order will be insured by UPS and 80sTees.com, and a tracking number will be sent to you when it ships. The cost of shipping will be calculated for your order after it has been picked and weighed. If you'd like to estimate shipping, simply assume that each shirt weighs 0.5 lbs and go to ups.com to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
- To apply for a wholesale account please send an email to and give us the following information:
- Your business name and address
- Where you plan on selling (physical store, website, Ebay, etc.)
- How many shirts you are interested in purchasing
- How you intend to pay
- How often you plan to buy
- A picture of your store if you are a bricks and mortar retailer