1984 Transformers ShirtProduct Sku: TRAN226
Price is falling till someone buys
- Price drops every hour
- Once one person buys, the deal is done
- Limit 1 per order
- Just adding it to your cart doesn't hold the current price, you must checkout fast to get it at that price.
- If multiple people add it to their cart, the 1st one to complete checkout wins.
- The current price will be reflected throughout checkout. This price may change, so be sure to check your total on each page of the checkout.
- Original Price: $
NEXT PRICE DROP
- This retro Transformers shirt has More Than Meets the Eye with Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Prowl. Who's Prowl and why 1984? Prowl was the second-in-command after Optimus, at least in the Marvel Comics, and 1984 is when the TV series started. It was also the same time when Jamie, our resident pop-culture expert, found watching Transformers on TV was much more preferred to speaking to girls.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.