Meet Rob. He is 5' 7" tall and weighs 160 pounds. He is wearing size M.
I Grok Spock ShirtProduct Sku: TREK085
Price is falling till someone buys
- Price drops every hour
- Once one person buys, the deal is done
- Limit 1 per order
- Just adding it to your cart doesn't hold the current price, you must checkout fast to get it at that price.
- If multiple people add it to their cart, the 1st one to complete checkout wins.
- The current price will be reflected throughout checkout. This price may change, so be sure to check your total on each page of the checkout.
- Original Price: $
NEXT PRICE DROP
- This I Grok Spock Shirt features the slogan that became popular in the late 60's. Of course we all know that to grok is to intimately and completely share the same reality or line of thinking with another physical or conceptual entity. This shirt was worn in an SNL skit where William Shatner breaks down and tells Trekkies to get a life while answering questions at a convention.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 19"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.