Double Dare Socks Pre-Order
Product Sku: NICK011
Pre-Order Expected Ship Date 12/8/2017
Unlike those other guys, we do things the right way which means the artists and brands you love the most are supported and not taken advantage of.
Related Best Sellers:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 16 years ago.
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
We inspect each of our items by hand to ensure that we deliver only the highest quality items to you.
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 17 years ago.
Customers Also Viewed:
• Vendor: Odd Sox
• Color: Blue
• Graphic: Knitted
• Fabric Softness: Standard
Walking around in boring socks can be a real physical challenge. These Double Dare socks feature the game show's logo. The bottom of the socks look like they have been dipped in the green slime that was made popular on the Nickelodeon show.
In 1986, Double Dare became Nickelodeon's first game show. In the show, two teams would compete by answering trivia questions or taking messy challenges. Double Dare is still fondly remembered as one of the all-time great game shows for kids of all ages.
Now, you can show that you are a fan of Double Dare everywhere you go with these fun Double Dare socks!
Size 6-12 unisex. Machine wash cold. Dry inside out.
What People are Saying about 80sTees:
- When will I be charged once I order my pre-order item?
In order to avoid issues down the road such as an expired card, we will charge your card once you place your order and then send you your pre-order item as soon as we get it in stock.
In order to avoid issues down the road such as a change in address or an expired card, we will charge your card once you place your order and then send you your pre-order item as soon as we get it in stock.
- What if my address changes?
If you move before your item is in stock, please notify us as soon as possible. We will update your order so that you receive it without any delivery issues.
- When will I get my pre-order item?
You can place and order for this product now, and we will ship it as soon as it's in stock.
- What happens if I order other stuff with a pre-order item?
If your order also contains items that are currently in stock, we will use our magic 8-ball to decide whether to hold your order until everything is in stock, or send the in-stock goods now and the pre-order item separately. It's all a big mystery, and we use our descretion-so don't question our mighty 80s gods with advanced fortune telling capabilities (ahem...a plastic ball with dyed water in it...ahem). If your order also contains instock items you need urgently, please contact us to make arrangements.
- How does this product have customer reviews if it is on pre-order?
Sometimes we carry a product that is so popular, it sells out super-fast. In this case, we offer it for pre-order until we get our next shipment in, so that you can order it in advance to avoid being disappointed should it sell out again. (Some people refer to this as a "Backorder"). That's why you may be seeing reviews from people who have already received the item, even though it is on pre-order.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What’s the quality like?
- While quality means different things to different people, we inspect every single t-shirt we sell for flaws in the fabric, stitching, and print. Our return rate is less than 2%, which is crazy low for clothing ecommerce. This is because we catch just about every problem with our tees before we bring them into inventory. We also help keep returns down with our size measurements.
- When will I get it?
- Usually we can get the package to its destination as soon as 1 day. To see a list of all of your shipping options with the prices and delivery date you’ll need to start a checkout (we know, this isn’t ideal and we are working on integrating this feature right here into the product page).
- What will my shipping cost be?
- You will see your shipping options as well as their associated prices here on the product page by using the tool above and also during checkout.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
- Can I customize my t-shirt or get this in a different size?
- Most of our shirts come pre-printed from our licensed vendors and we aren’t able to change them. If you have an idea for a t-shirt, feel free to shoot an email to ideas@80sTees.com