Elf Buddy Is My Buddy T-ShirtProduct Sku: ELF032
towards our goal
Your payment will be charged right away, so we can ship your items once they are in stock without any delay. If we don't hit our goal, we'll refund you.
We will email you when the campaign ends to tell you if it was funded successfully
Target Warehouse Shipping Date: December 1st
Got a question? Visit our Crowdfunding FAQ
Crowdfund Time Remaining
Score 20% off
Use Discount Code Preorder20
Valid only while Crowdfunding
We do it the right way to ensure that the artists and brands you love continue to be able to produce the work we all love.
- Buddy The Elf wants to do fun things like eat a roll of cookie dough and then snuggle, so of course everyone wants him to be their buddy! This Elf t-shirt features an image of Buddy smiling, because smiling's his favorite. The shirt reads Buddy Is My Buddy. This Elf Buddy Is My Buddy t-shirt is perfect for any fan of the 2003 holiday comedy Elf. This Buddy Is My Buddy t-shirt also makes a perfect gift "for that special someone"!
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 17.5"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
- Q: What happens if you don’t hit your crowdfunding goal by the date in the timer, will you really kill this product?
- Yes, the only way we are promising to bring these products into stock is if we hit our minimum.
- Q: How does this product have customer reviews if it is on pre-order or being crowdfunded?
Sometimes we carry a product that is so popular, it sells outsuper-fast. In this case, we offer it for pre-order until we get our next shipment in, so that you can order it in advance to avoid being disappointed should it sell out again. (Some people refer to this as a "Backorder"). That's why you may be seeing reviews from people who have already received the item, even though it is on pre-order.
There are also times where we used to sell a product and that product eventually went out of stock. In order to determine the potential popularity of such a product we sometimes decide to crowdfund it. This is also why you might see reviews for a product that doesnt look like it's currently in stock.
- Q: Will the product look exactly like the picture?
If you see a person wearing the shirt then we were able to get a sample and the end product should look exactly like the one pictured.
If there is no model and the picture is just a t-shirt we are showing a mocked-up version of the final product. But it’s possible that there will be some minor differences, and every so often a licensor will demand a change. If the product changes it’s because something out of our control happened. If the product looks significantly different you’ll have the opportunity to cancel your order before we send it.
- Q: The price just rose for an item I crowdfunded at a lower price. What gives?
- Sometimes we have an aggressive crowdfund goal in order to get lower pricing from our vendors. If it looks like we won’t hit our goal but we can pay more to place smaller orders we’ll sometimes lower the minimum and raise the price. If you bought at the lower price you are locked in for that price, so it’s a good idea to order early.
- Q: Why is 80sTees all about crowdfunding lately?
- There are actually quite a few reasons:
- allows our customers to tell us what they like so our selection will be only the best products.
- allows us to offer better pricing by getting volume discounts from our vendors
- allows us to show you products we previously wouldn't have shown you because the minimums were too high and we didn't feel comfortable taking the risk on the inventory.
- Q: I see you've hit the minimum, does this mean you will get the product early?
- Probably not. When we go to print we want to make sure that we print enough of each size for everyone that wants to order during the crowdfunding period, and we generally have a minimum order we need to place to get our vendors or printers to make the tees. So we need to let the crowdfund period run its course before placing the order with our vendors.
- Q: When will you charge me?
- Your payment will be charged right away, so we can ship your items once they are in stock without any delay.
- Q: What happens if I order some "in stock" merchandise at the same time as the crowdfund products?
- We may ship the rest of your order separately, but it’s not guaranteed. If your order is big enough it may make sense for us to ship the rest separately and give you free shipping on the crowdfunded product later. If it's a smaller order or has a lot of clearance items chances are we'll wait and ship everything at once. If you need the in stock items faster we recommend placing separate orders.
- Q: When will my order be shipped?
- Each crowdfund page shows you our target ship date. We are hoping to ship by that date, but things can happen to prevent us from meeting that date. If we miss the date we’ll let you know and keep you in the loop.
- Q: How do I know if you hit the minimum?
- You may follow along on the website to see how the funding is progressing. We will email you at the end of the funding period to let you know if it was a raging success or a bumbling failure.
- Q: I’ve seen this product before, why are you crowdfunding it?
- The short and simple answer is that there are manufacturing minimums to many of our products, and we have to meet the minimums whether it’s a shirt we sold in the past or a new one. It’s also possible you may have seen the shirt at another retailer, the same reasoning applies here.
- Q: A product I was interested in disapeared from your site before the end of the funding period, why?
- If it looks like there is no chance of us hitting our goal we may cut our losses and pull the product immediately. It costs us time and money to advertise the products, so we try to prune the losers as soon as possible.
- Q: I really want one of the products, what can I do to help?
- Share it, baby! Put it on facebook, twitter, snapchat, your tinder profile, write a message on a pregnant lady’s belly, etc. If you have a friend that owes you a favor, may we suggest guilting them into buying it? Really, you can’t be too aggressive in this area.
- Q: Why don’t you go into production as soon as you hit the minimum?
- The main reason is because screen printing becomes more efficient the higher the number of units printed. So our goal is to place as big an order as possible.
- Q: I’m not into the whole “crowdfund” thing, will I be able to buy a crowdfunded product later?
- There’s no guarantee. Typically we bring in stock, but it’s possible that the entire order will be accounted for by the time it arrives in our warehouse. The only way to guarantee your order is to place it..