Meet Chad. He is 5' 7" tall and weighs 182 pounds. He is wearing size M.
Fifth Element Fhloston Paradise T-ShirtProduct Sku: FELM005
This product is part of our Buy Any 3 Get Any 1 Free Sale.
- This Fifth Element t-shirt shows what a souvenir shirt from Fhloston Paradise might look like in the 23rd century. Fhloston Paradise is the club med resort that cab driver Korben Dallas won a trip to in the acclaimed 1997 sci-fi movie The Fifth Element. You don't have to go all the way to the Angel Constellation to show that you are a fan of The Fifth Element. All you need is this Fhloston Paradise t-shirt. Everyone that sees you in this Fifth Element Fhloston Paradise t-shirt will let you know how much they love it...maybe even in the Divine Language. Fun fact: The Divine Language was invented by director Luc Besson and refined by actress Milla Jovovoich.
Size Measuring Video
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
Write Your Review
How would your rate this product?
What size are you reviewing? *
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- What’s the quality like?
- When will I get it?
- What will my shipping cost be?
- What is the return policy?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- How do I know I can trust your company?
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!