Vintage Feel (?)
Meet Chad. He is 5' 7" tall and weighs 182 pounds. He is wearing size L.
Guardians Of The Galaxy Groot ShirtProduct Sku: GOG012
- This Guardians Of The Galaxy shirt shows an image of Groot. We know that that is his name because that's pretty much all he says. Groot is the tree-like member of the Guardians Of The Galaxy, and he is showing off his brute strength on this shirt. With the colors that appear on this shirt, the image looks like an imaginative painting. Groot looks like a not-so-pretty...not-so-little tree. Also known as the Monarch of Planet X, Groot is the ferocious muscle behind the Guardians Of The Galaxy. While not made of dense wood, this shirt will show everyone that you are a fan of Groot and a fan of Guardians Of The Galaxy.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Macau (territory)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What’s the quality like?
- While quality means different things to different people, we inspect every single t-shirt we sell for flaws in the fabric, stitching, and print. Our return rate is less than 2%, which is crazy low for clothing ecommerce. This is because we catch just about every problem with our tees before we bring them into inventory. We also help keep returns down with our size measurements.
- When will I get it?
- Usually we can get the package to its destination as soon as 1 day. To see a list of all of your shipping options with the prices and delivery date you’ll need to start a checkout (we know, this isn’t ideal and we are working on integrating this feature right here into the product page).
- What will my shipping cost be?
- You will see your shipping options as well as their associated prices at during checkout, however we are also working on a way to integrate this into the product page. You can also take advantage of our free shipping option by simpling adding any product from our free shipping collection to your order and your entire order will ship for free!
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!