Vintage Feel (?)
Meet Chad. He is 5' 7" tall and weighs 182 pounds. He is wearing size L.
Ron Burgundy Live ShirtProduct Sku: ANCMN051
- This Anchorman 2 shirt shows what the cover artwork might look like if Ron Burgundy ever released a live album of his jazz flute. Just imagine, it could be the most badass thing you've ever heard. As Ron Burgundy once stated, "When you are the number one news anchor in San Diego, you are basically a rock star". That rock star part could really happen if this jazz flute live album ever came to fruition. This shirt is perfect for any fan of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18.5"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- What’s the quality like?
- When will I get it?
- What will my shipping cost be?
- What is the return policy?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- How do I know I can trust your company?
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!