Spandex Skeleton Bodysuit CostumeProduct Sku: KKID050
This product is part of our Buy Any 3 Get Any 3 Free Sale.
$144.65 - $146.45
- This full body skeleton bodysuit is the perfect accessory for beating up Jersey transplants who are trying to steal your girl and your All Valley Karate championship. We've used the same construction techniques used to make the costumes seen in the popular 80s Karate movie. Please note, some reviews indicate that the bones are not on the back. The bones are on the back and the front. Instead of painting the bone structure onto a black body suit we have sewed the "bones" onto a black spandex suit. The bones and body suit are made of the same material. What does that mean to you? First off it means that we can put the bones in the right place because we aren't being limited by a printing pallet. Secondly it means that the bones won't crack when you stretch the suit out. You may ask, why is the price so high? Quite simply because it takes a very long time to sew the bones onto the suit. If you want a cheap version that does not look good there are plenty of those available on the internet. If you want a suit that is comparable in quality to the ones worn by the Cobra Kai then this is what you need. Quite simply, you will not find a higher quality skeleton bodysuit available commercially. The white gloves are NOT included.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Sleeve
Waist (D) Inseam (E) Small 15"
*The mateial is stretchy and will stretch to fit.
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
- • Product Type: Costumes
• Vendor: License To Wear
• 80sTees Exclusive
• Product is Discontinued
• Color: Black & White
• Gender: Not Gender Specific
• Made of: Polyester/Spandex
• Fits like: True To Size
Write Your Review
How would your rate this product?
What size are you reviewing? *
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What’s the quality like?
- While quality means different things to different people, we inspect every single t-shirt we sell for flaws in the fabric, stitching, and print. Our return rate is less than 2%, which is crazy low for clothing ecommerce. This is because we catch just about every problem with our tees before we bring them into inventory. We also help keep returns down with our size measurements.
- When will I get it?
- Usually we can get the package to its destination as soon as 1 day. To see a list of all of your shipping options with the prices and delivery date you’ll need to start a checkout (we know, this isn’t ideal and we are working on integrating this feature right here into the product page).
- What will my shipping cost be?
- You will see your shipping options as well as their associated prices here on the product page by using the tool above and also during checkout.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!