Vintage Feel (?)
Meet Chad. He is 5' 7" tall and weighs 182 pounds. He is wearing size XL.
Tauntaun Costume HoodieProduct Sku: SWARS504
- This Star Wars Taun Taun costume hoodie is unique in many ways. This costume hoodie has a hood with a Taun Taun face printed on it. The hood also has ears and horns attached to it. The zipper for this hoodie has a blue lightsaber attached to it for easy zipping. There are two pockets in the front of the hoodie to keep your hands warm, should you ever visit the Taun Taun's frozen home planet of Hoth. Though the costume hoodie itself is 60% cotton/40% polyester, the inside lining is 100% polyester and designed to look like a Taun Taun's intestines...resembling the Taun Taun that Han Solo sliced open to keep Luke Skywalker from freezing. Now, you can look like your favorite Star Wars reptomammal with this Taun Taun costume hoodie. We promise, this won't smell bad, kid.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Sleeve
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
How would your rate this product?
What size are you reviewing? *
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- What’s the quality like?
- When will I get it?
- What will my shipping cost be?
- What is the return policy?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- How do I know I can trust your company?
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!