Vintage Feel (?)
Meet Tori. She is 5' 3" tall and weighs 110 pounds. She is wearing size M.
Who Killed Mr Boddy Clue T-ShirtProduct Sku: HASBRO045
- Mr. John Boddy is the owner of Tudor Mansion who takes the stock character of a generic colorless victim. In Clue, he is the unseen host who is murdered, which inspires the premise to discover who murdered him, with what implement, and where the crime scene took place in his mansion.
This officially licensed Clue t-shirt features Mr. Boddy's silhouette laying on top of a number of potential murder weapons.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 14.5"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- What’s the quality like?
- When will I get it?
- What will my shipping cost be?
- What is the return policy?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- How do I know I can trust your company?
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!