Canada Shipping Information
|Shipping Method||Service Level||Insurance||Trackable||Transit Time|
|UPS Mail International||Good||Yes||No||
|UPS Worldwide Expedited||Better||Yes||Yes||
|UPS Worldwide Express||Best||Yes||Yes||
To determine your shipping price, please use our Calculate Shipping tool after adding at least one item to your shopping cart. You can find the Calculate Shipping tool link on our shopping cart pages.
TAXES - Your quoted total DOES NOT INCLUDE any taxes or other duties charged in the province of delivery. Any fees charged in the province of delivery are not included in your payment to 80sTees.com and are payable to the appropriate government agencies. If you are concerned about taxes or duties, please look into this before you order. Also, 80sTees will not mark any package as a gift as we are required to sign that the value we mark for custom s is true. If delivery of an order is refused, a refund will be made on merchandise only after the package is safely returned to 80sTees.com.
**There are some remote areas of Canada where UPS does not offer service. We offer the following two services for those customers. Please note that using the following shipping methods may result in brokerage fees and you will have to pay your own sales taxes.
First Class International Mail
- Least expensive (starts around $10 US dollars)
- Average transit time is 1-4 weeks (customs can cause delays)
- Does not have tracking
- Insured against damage or loss with the requirement that we wait 45 days after shipping the package to submit a claim.
Global Express Mail
- Most expensive option
- 5 business day transit time on average (customs can cause delays)
- Tracking number will be emailed to you
- Insured up to $100 (we may buy extra insurance at our discretion, but you will not be charged for the extra insurance)