How we size our products
Because our t-shirts come from over 50 different suppliers (each of whom can use multiple shirt manufacturers), it is impossible for us to have a standard size chart. Because of this, we measure each t-shirt in each size to give you accurate dimensions.
For all of our t-shirts, please refer to this as a guide:
- Look for the 'View Size Chart' link located right above the available sizes. See Below.
- When clicking on this button, a
pop-up window will appear. See below. (Depending on your browser
settings, you may have to disable pop-up blockers.)
- In this window, you will find
each measurement for each different size of the product you are viewing. See Below.
- For all sizes, doubling the width measurement will give the chest/bust measurement.
- All of our t-shirts are measured in inches. To find the corresponding dimensions in centimeters, simply multiply each inch measurement by 2.54. Example: 21 inches x 2.54 = 53.34 cm