Cheers to our friends in the UK!
Feel free to call us TOLL-FREE at 0-800-680-0634 with any questions.
80sTees ships to the United Kingdom! Ordering from a US-based website is a bit different from ordering at a UK-based website. Here's a chart of Pros and Cons that we've put together to help set your expectations when ordering from 80sTees.com (or any other US based website):
|Great exchange rate. The US dollar is at historically low levels compared to the British Pound. As of March 28, 2016, 1 British Pound buys you $1.43 US dollars. That means a shirt that costs $20 US will cost you 13.98 British Pounds as of this date. Please keep in mind that currency exchange rates are constantly changing.||Customs and clearance fees. You will most likely have to pay extra fees upon receiving your package. These fees are to cover customs taxes (and possible VAT) and clearance fees. Please note that the package may also incur Royal Mail's £8 handling fee.|
|Fast shipping. If you need to get the order quickly, use one of our UPS shipping options!||Currency conversion. Your credit card company may charge you a fee of 1%-2% for ordering in a different currency. We recommend that you call your credit card company for the exact rate.|
|Inexpensive shipping. If you are not in a hurry, you can use Mail International. Shipping rates start at $4 and this shipping method can accommodate packages weighing up to 4 pounds.|
Mail International (Good Service)
- Least expensive (starts around $4 US dollars) and is available for packages weighing up to 4 pounds.
- These packages will ship via the carrier Globegistics and final delivery is by the reciprocal mail service in your country.
- 2-6 week average delivery time.
- Time in customs processing can cause longer delivery times.
- Globegistics tracking is not available once the packages leave the US.
- Your order is insured by 80sTees against damage or loss in transit.