80sTees.com is not a wholesale vendor. We are often asked if we can sell wholesale and the truth is that we will never be able to offer pricing that is comparable to what we pay for our t-shirts from our licensed vendors. We require a minimum of 100 pieces per order before we will consider issuing you a bulk discount. This may seem like a high minimum, but another truth is that most of our vendors require even higher minimums, usually starting at 300 pieces.
Some t-shirts do not qualify for a volume discount, and we always reserve the right to limit any item from being ordered in bulk, based on the demand from our everyday website customers. These include clearance t-shirts, and t-shirts that are priced under $15.00 on our website. The future of 80sTees is crowd funded and pre-order t-shirts. Shirts that are part of either of these collections will not be eligible for a discount on top of what may be offered at their individual product sale pages.
Other things to consider…
- You must pre-pay for your order. We do not offer terms.
- You must pay with a credit card or with a verified PayPal account.
- You will have to pay for shipping costs. You will have the option to choose your preferred shipping method online when you checkout. The cost of shipping will be calculated for your order after it has been boxed and weighed. Prior to shipping your order, a representative will provide you with the boxed shipping cost options that can accommodate the safe delivery of the package(s) to you. We prefer to use UPS Worldwide shipping service because the package(s) will be insured by UPS as well as by 80sTees.com, and UPS service is trackable online, internationally. If you'd like to estimate shipping, simply assume that each shirt weighs 0.5 lbs and go to UPS.com to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
If you meet the qualifications for a bulk discount and are in agreement with the points posted above you may send your application to . Please provide the following information in your email.
- Your business name and address
- Where you plan on selling (physical store, website, etc.) * We cannot offer a bulk discount to any businesses who are competing online retailers in the USA or to anyone who sells on Ebay or Amazon.
- How many shirts you are interested in purchasing
- How you intend to pay
- How often you plan to buy
- A picture of your store if you are a bricks and mortar retailer