Super Mario Reversible BackpackProduct Sku: NINT334
This Product is Part of our Sitewide Buy 3 Get 1 Free Promotion
Sale Ends In
- Your son or daughter will be the coolest kid in school with this Super Mario Brothers backpack. The graphics are from the original Nintendo Entertainment System version of Super Mario that was included with just about every Nintendo sold in the 80s. And it's reversible!!!! One side is from World 8-4 and the other is from World 1-1 as Mario is sliding down the flagpole (albeit with a score of only 800 so some rookie who doesn't know how to run and jump was playing). So you get 2 bags in one. Plus, the absolute best part of this bag, is that it works for any OG gamer. If you are a 40 year old dude or dudette you will get mad props for this bag. If you are going into your first day of kindergarten and you show up with this bag the 5th graders on the bus are going to have mad respect. Why is that? Because their Minecraft gear is already played out and they know this bag will ALWAYS be cool. Now on to the product details, even though if you are still reading this and haven't bought already you probably have no need for a backpack. The zipper pulls are the pipes from the game, the strap has a question mark block sewn onto it, and the bag is an adult sized bag. Meaning you'll have plenty of room for your laptop and some papers, and your kids will have plenty room for all the homework that is too complicated for you to help them with. There is one downside to the bag, though. In order to achieve the amazing reversibility there are two openings that allow you to flip the straps to the other side. So small items like pencils, loose change, etc. need to be stored in the smaller pockets. The main pocket needs to be exclusively for items that are too large to fit through a 3 inch hole.
- • Product Type: Bags & Back Packs
• Vendor: Bioworld
• Color: Black
• Gender: Not Gender Specific
• Made of: 100% Polyester
Write Your Review
How would your rate this product?
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What’s the quality like?
- While quality means different things to different people, we inspect every single t-shirt we sell for flaws in the fabric, stitching, and print. Our return rate is less than 2%, which is crazy low for clothing ecommerce. This is because we catch just about every problem with our tees before we bring them into inventory. We also help keep returns down with our size measurements.
- When will I get it?
- Usually we can get the package to its destination as soon as 1 day. To see a list of all of your shipping options with the prices and delivery date you’ll need to start a checkout (we know, this isn’t ideal and we are working on integrating this feature right here into the product page).
- What will my shipping cost be?
- You will see your shipping options as well as their associated prices at during checkout, however we are also working on a way to integrate this into the product page. You can also take advantage of our free shipping option by simpling adding any product from our free shipping collection to your order and your entire order will ship for free!
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!