- 80sTees.com will gladly accept your order for return or exchange in its original condition within 90 days of when you received it. If you think you may need to return or exchange an item, please keep the invoice that came with your order. Easily fill out the back side of your invoice to be included in the package being sent back to us per these instructions. If you have lost your order invoice, you can download the reverse side of the
- Please contact customer service immediately upon receiving your order if you believe the product(s) to be damaged or defective. We kindly ask you to hold on to all merchandise and original packaging until you speak with a customer service associate. 80sTees.com will provide a replacement item or issue a refund as well as cover all shipping costs associated with any damaged product.
- For hygienic and sanitary purposes, the following items are non-returnable under any circumstance:
- Latex Masks
- Wigs (if packaging has been opened)
- Costume Props (if disassembled from packaging)
- Socks (if removed from packaging or the plastic hang tag is broken)
Costume return policy
- All costumes postmarked for return within 3 days of receiving your order are eligible for a refund of the merchandise. If you missed the 3 day postmark date, fear not. 80sTees.com will still accept your costume return for exchange of another size or a store credit, as long as it's returned in original condition .
- Please note that costumes ordered between October 16th - October 31st may only be exchanged for the same costume in a different size. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Returns will not be accepted for costumes that have been worn or are not in their original manufacturer's packaging. If the quality control department feels that a costume has been worn or if the packaging has been torn, the costume will be sent back to you and no refund will be issued.
Problem with your costume? Please call 80sTees.com Customer Service at 1-866-807-8337 upon receiving your order. Be sure to save all merchandise and original packaging.
Original condition refers to any merchandise that is unworn, not-used, and has not been washed and/or put in a dryer for any reason. The item(s) must not smell strongly of smoke and/or body odors of any type, are not covered in pet and/or human hair, and are not stained or damaged in any other way. All original sewn in or hang tags must still be intact.
Attn: Returns Dept.
230 Westec Drive
Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA
Returns for a refund can be mailed back to us via your shipping method of choice to the address above. 80sTees.com will refund the cost of the merchandise to the original method of payment. Regrettably, 80sTees.com cannot refund an order that is paid for with a personal check or money order; however, we can offer a store credit for the cost of the merchandise.
Exchanges can also be mailed back to us via your shipping method of choice to the address above. We provide a Shipping Rates Table on the bottom of the reverse side of the invoice with the set discounted price of standard shipping for your exchange back to you. You may choose to have your original method of payment charged, or provide a check or money order, for the amount associated on the rates table. Upgraded shipping to send back your exchange is available upon request (additional rates are applicable).
Why only 3 days? We feel that 3 days is a fair amount of time for you to try on the costume and decide if you need to exchange it for a different size. Many costume stores won't even allow a return if the costume is taken out of its packaging, but we want you to have a costume that fits!
What's the Deal from the 16th to 31st? Due to the "one time use" nature of costumes some unsavory folks try to wear the costume for their party and then send it back for a refund. The nerve, right? Since you aren't a bad person and would never do this we apologize for this policy. Unfortunately it's something we have learned that we need to have in place. Many costume retailers will not even allow returns for orders placed during Halloween season.