White Chandler Surfboards North Shore T-Shirt
Guaranteed to be Free From Defects
No Questions Asked Return Policy
In the movie North Shore, Rick Kane went to Hawaii to try to become a professional surfer. Rick had nowhere to go, but was fortunate enough to meet the owner of Chandler Surfboards. Chandler taught Rick everything he needed to know about surfing, and Rick designed a new logo for Chandler Surfboards. The new, improved logo appears on this t-shirt!
Everyone will know that you are a fan of the 1987 classic when you wear this 80sTees.com exclusive White Chandler Surfboards North Shore t-shirt!
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
*Due to the flexible nature of our fabrics, allow one inch of variation from these measurements.
I am a sucker for the “lost soul finds mentor then achieves major accomplishment” theme in movies. My ultimate favorite is The Karate Kid, but thanks to HBO I was able to watch the similarly-themed North Shore tons of times.
North Shore is so strikingly similar to The Karate Kid that it had to be intentional. The “kid” moves to a new place, ends up meeting a girl and having trouble with a gang that has ties to the girl, and then finds a wise mentor who helps him to achieve success and earn respect by competing in a tournament.
The thing is, the movie is still very entertaining so who cares if the story has been told before? And there are enough differences to make it interesting.
Rick, the Arizona wavepool surfing champion, is also a graphic designer and after several attempts designs an awesome new logo for his mentor’s surfboard company. The Chandler Surfboards logo was made into t-shirts in the movie, and we have recreated those tees!
I really love these tees because they look like a real surfboard company tee, and therefore only true fans will get what you are wearing. I’ve been stopped before with people asking me where I got it, and in fact it even happened one time when I was on vacation in Maui!
Here I am sporting the tee. That was an awesome wave, LOL!
I’m wearing an XLT and the fit is a bit looser than other XLTs in my closet. The regular non-tall sizes are pretty standard, but if you are thinner and you order a tall size just know that it might be a looser fit than our other tees.
If you are a fan of the movie North Shore this is not only a great shirt but it’s a way to see if anyone you pass on the street is a super fan too!
Kevin Stecko, Founder
Graphic: Direct To Garment Print
Fits like: True To Size
Fabric Softness: Standard
Loved & Trusted By Thousands!
Don't Just Take Our Word for it...
Best site for every t-shirt fan in the family
A great place to find awesome and hilarious t-shirts.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Virgin Islands
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 and sold millions of t-shirts. We have direct licenses for Hasbro properties such as GI JOE, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, Monopoly, My Little Pony, and more! We also have direct deals to make retro tees and products for Doritos and Mountain Dew. The rest of our selection of officially licensed tees from the likes of Disney, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, etc. come directly from companies that have obtained licensing rights to sell these products.
- How long does an order take?
Our products typically print and process in 5 business days.
Shipping varies depending on where you live and the shipping method picked at checkout.
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter