Classic Castle Grayskull Masters of the Universe T-Shirt
Unlike those other guys, we do things the right way which means the artists and brands you love the most are supported and not taken advantage of.
Guaranteed to be Free From Defects
No Questions Asked Return Policy
Castle Grayskull is instantly recognizable to fans of Masters of the Universe. This is where Prince Adam would say "By the power of Grayskull, I have the power" as he transformed into He-Man to battle Skeletor and his Evil Warriors.
For any fan of the greatest animated series of all time, this 80sTees.com exclusive Classic Castle Grayskull Masters of the Universe t-shirt is a must have!
CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED OR VIEWED:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
*Due to the flexible nature of our fabrics, allow one inch of variation from these measurements.
80sTees.com exists because of my love for He-Man. I won’t get into the whole story, but you can read about it in our Origin Story.
I first loved the Masters of the Universe (MOTU) toys before I even knew about the Filmation cartoon, so you can imagine my confusion when I found out that Skeletor doesn’t live in Castle Grayskull. If he doesn’t live there, I’m not sure why the dungeon is full of scary monsters or why there would be a trap door. Those just don’t seem like things that would happen in the good guy’s house. I guess the good guy probably wouldn’t want to live in a skull-themed castle either, now that I think about it.
This Castle Grayskull t-shirt is one of my all-time favorites. It really captures the spirit of the package art for the original MOTU toys and the mini-comics that came with each figure. Our artist GaryG hit it out of the park with this digital painting.
In addition, since we used a black shirt there is actually not as much printing on this tee as you would think. The black of the shirt supplies much of the design, so even though it’s a big print it doesn’t feel thick on your chest.
The fit is just right for me. Since I’m 6’4” tall and around 200 pounds so I went with an XL-Tall. These tees have a very standard fit; we use Gildan brand.
Here I am doing a terrible impression of He-Man, although GaryG helped me out with those gorgeous He-man locks! In case you are wondering, the sword is not photoshopped. It was made from a mold that was used to create the sword that the He-Man touring show used. Even better: it’s signed by Lou Scheimer, who was the head honcho at Filmation and was responsible for the cartoon’s creation.
If you are a fan of He-Man and had Castle Grayskull (or even just wanted it), I think you’ll love this shirt and the looks of approval you’ll get from fellow fans.
Graphic: Direct To Garment Print
Fits like: True To Size
Fabric Softness: Standard
Loved & Trusted By Thousands!
Don't Just Take Our Word for it...
The best place to get your vintage t-shirts, I feel like a kid again.
Best place to buy cult classic themed shirts. some of these prints I've never seen before, really nice selection.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Virgin Islands
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 and sold millions of t-shirts. We have direct licenses for Hasbro properties such as GI JOE, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, Monopoly, My Little Pony, and more! We also have direct deals to make retro tees and products for Doritos and Mountain Dew. The rest of our selection of officially licensed tees from the likes of Disney, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, etc. come directly from companies that have obtained licensing rights to sell these products.
- How long does an order take?
Our products typically print and process in 5 business days.
Shipping varies depending on where you live and the shipping method picked at checkout.
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter