El Felino Sublimation Luchador ShirtProduct Sku: WRSTL223
- This 80sTees.com exclusive sublimation shirt features an image of one of the most popular Mexican wrestlers of all time, El Felino. The shirt shows El Felino in a wrestling ring, ready to deliver one of his devastating finishing maneuvers. El Felino is instantly recognizable with his tiger mask and orange and black striped tiger ring attire.
With a unique sublimation print, El Felino looks like he is ready to leap off of the shirt and into action! The artwork on this shirt was designed by pro wrestling apparel artist James Bukshort.
El Felino is a legendary Luchador wrestler, holding Welterweight titles, Tag Team titles, and a total of seven Mask vs. Mask matches!
For any fan of "The World's Fastest Luchador", this 80sTees.com exclusive El Felino Sublimation Luchador shirt is a must have! This shirt is officially licensed by Felino and Masked Republic, and is El Felino's first ever officially licensed sublimation shirt outside of Mexico! Get your El Felino Sublimation shirt while you still can!
Size Measuring Video
Size Width (A) Length (B) Sleeve
Waist (D) Inseam (E) Small 17"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
Write Your Review
How would your rate this product?
What size are you reviewing? *
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What’s the quality like?
- While quality means different things to different people, we inspect every single t-shirt we sell for flaws in the fabric, stitching, and print. Our return rate is less than 2%, which is crazy low for clothing ecommerce. This is because we catch just about every problem with our tees before we bring them into inventory. We also help keep returns down with our size measurements.
- When will I get it?
This item typically ships within 5 to 7 business days. The shipment method you chose during checkout will also have an impact on when you should be receiving your order.
If you have more questions about your order, or believe your order might be lost, please contact us.
- What will my shipping cost be?
- You will see your shipping options as well as their associated prices here on the product page by using the tool above and also during checkout.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!