Meet Brian. He is 5' 9" tall and weighs 160 pounds. He is wearing size M.
Level One Donkey Kong T-ShirtProduct Sku: NINT407
- Everyone will go bananas when they see you wearing this t-shirt that features a screen shot from Level One of one of the most popular video games of all time, Donkey Kong. This shirt shows Jumpman hurdling over barrels on a construction site, as he tries to save Pauline from the giant ape, Donkey Kong. This Donkey Kong t-shirt goes into great detail, showing an Oil Drum, a Flame enemy, a score, a top score, and a bonus score. Everyone that sees you wearing this Level One Donkey Kong t-shirt will be reminded of how much fun it was to play the iconic video game Donkey Kong. You and everyone else will go ape each time you wear this Level One Donkey Kong t-shirt!
Size Measuring Video
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 17.5"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
Write Your Review
How would your rate this product?
What size are you reviewing? *
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What’s the quality like?
- While quality means different things to different people, we inspect every single t-shirt we sell for flaws in the fabric, stitching, and print. Our return rate is less than 2%, which is crazy low for clothing ecommerce. This is because we catch just about every problem with our tees before we bring them into inventory. We also help keep returns down with our size measurements.
- When will I get it?
This item typically ships within 5 to 7 business days. The shipment method you chose during checkout will also have an impact on when you should be receiving your order.
If you have more questions about your order, or believe your order might be lost, please contact us.
- What will my shipping cost be?
- You will see your shipping options as well as their associated prices here on the product page by using the tool above and also during checkout.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!