📦 Free Shipping on Orders $50 and Up in the Contiguous United States 🚚
Mitch Please Baywatch T-Shirt
Product Sku: BAYWCH012
Related Best Sellers:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
Customers Also Viewed:
• Vendor: American Classics
• Color: Vintage Blue Heather
• Graphic: Distressed Direct To Garment Print
• Fits like: True To Size
• Fabric Softness: Standard
This Baywatch t-shirt features an image of Los Angeles County Lieutenant lifeguard Mitch Buchannon. The shirt reads Mitch Please.
Throughout the Baywatch series, Mitch was known to take his career as a lifeguard very seriously. This may have led to people saying, "Mitch please". Mitch had reason to take his job seriously. The beaches of Los Angeles County could be dangerous. Mitch had been paralyzed, he worked on a dangerous mission with the FBI, and he was once in a coma. Mitch Buchannon is the hardest working lifeguard in television history!
For any fan of Mitch Buchannon, this Mitch Please Baywatch t-shirt is a must have!
What People are Saying about 80sTees:
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter