Pink Nightmares Christmas Story Hockey Jersey
Product Sku: XMAS101
The front of this 80sTees.com exclusive Christmas Story hockey jersey shows a deranged Easter bunny with a hockey stick and fluffy bunny skates. The bunny is inspired by the outfit that Aunt Clara went to all that trouble to make for Ralphie. The old man said Ralphie looked like a pink nightmare when he wore the outfit. The sleeves feature a alternate logos. The right sleeve shows a heart tattoo that reads Aunt Clara. The left sleeve shows broken glasses and silhouettes of a bunny and a leg lamp. The back of the jersey includes the name Ralphie and the number 25 because Ralphie opened his pink bunny outfit on December 25th. The jersey includes the outline of stitching to complete the look of an authentic hockey jersey!
Everyone will immediately know that you are a fan of the 1983 classic A Christmas Story when you wear this 80sTees.com exclusive Pink Nightmare Christmas Story Hockey Jersey!
Please note: Hockey jerseys are made large to allow room for hockey equipment. Size down to wear as your main layer shirt.
CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED OR VIEWED:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)||Sleeve
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
*Due to the flexible nature of our fabrics, allow one inch of variation from these measurements.
Color: Multi Color
Graphic: Press and Sew Sublimation
Fits like: Runs Large
Fabric Softness: Standard
Loved & Trusted By Thousands!
Don't Just Take Our Word for it...
All the awesome you grew up with in a single place.
A fricken ripper of a t-shirt shop!
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Virgin Islands
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 and sold millions of t-shirts. We have direct licenses for Hasbro properties such as GI JOE, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, Monopoly, My Little Pony, and more! We also have direct deals to make retro tees and products for Doritos and Mountain Dew. The rest of our selection of officially licensed tees from the likes of Disney, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, etc. come directly from companies that have obtained licensing rights to sell these products.
- How long does an order take?
Our products typically print and process in 5 business days.
Shipping varies depending on where you live and the shipping method picked at checkout.
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter