Retro Collage Billy Joel T-Shirt
Product Sku: BLJL040
Unlike those other guys, we do things the right way which means the artists and brands you love the most are supported and not taken advantage of.
Buy 1 Get 1 70% Off!
Discount automatically applies at checkout.
Select Your Size:
Pay in 4 interest free payments of just $10.74 with More info
Guaranteed to be Free From Defects
and Ships from
No Questions Asked Return Policy
Billy Joel gives irrefutable proof that piano is a rock and roll instrument. After a stint as a lounge pianist, Billy Joel broke into the mainstream with his signature ballads followed up by anthems. Billy Joel's hits include "Piano Man", "Uptown Girl", "We Didn't Start The Fire", "The Longest Time", "She's Always A Woman" and "Just The Way You Are". Let everyone know you are a fan of the legendary musician when you wear this Retro Collage Billy Joel T-Shirt!
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
*Due to the flexible nature of our fabrics, allow one inch of variation from these measurements.
Direct To Garment Print
Pre-shrunk to maintain a good fit (In case your Mom didn't tell you, all cotton shrinks in the dryer, even pre-shrunk).
True To Size
T-shirts of STANDARD SOFTNESS are composed of traditional material and are considered to be your standard weight classic T-shirts.
Graphic: Distressed Direct To Garment Print
Fabric Softness: Standard
Loved & Trusted By Thousands!
Don't Just Take Our Word for it...
The best place on earth to get awesome t-shirts and other cool things.
The best website to buy shirts that are a blast from the past...plus they're great quality.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Virgin Islands
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 and sold millions of t-shirts. We have direct licenses for Hasbro properties such as GI JOE, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, Monopoly, My Little Pony, and more! We also have direct deals to make retro tees and products for Doritos and Mountain Dew. The rest of our selection of officially licensed tees from the likes of Disney, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, etc. come directly from companies that have obtained licensing rights to sell these products.
- How long does an order take?
Our products typically print and process in 5 business days.
Shipping varies depending on where you live and the shipping method picked at checkout.
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter