📦 Free Shipping on Orders $50 and Up in the Contiguous United States 🚚
Retro Soundwave Transformers T-Shirt
Unlike those other guys, we do things the right way which means the artists and brands you love the most are supported and not taken advantage of.
Related Best Sellers:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18.0"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
The Transformers were my second favorite toy line, but it was a far second place. I was obsessed with He-Man and watched it religiously. I watched a lot of Transformers and had some of the toys, but not nearly as many as I had for He-Man.
I will admit, though, as far as neat toys the Transformers were way better. My favorite Transformer toy was Soundwave, which can probably be attributed to his amazing voice on the cartoon. My friend Scott, who otherwise was a total sports jock and barely played with action figures or toys, had a lot of G1 Transformers including Soundwave. I always played with Soundwave when I was at his house. In fact, I played with Soundwave’s cassettes Laserbeak and Ravage just as much because those were some awesome toys!
So it’s little surprise that I would like a Soundwave shirt. But strangely enough, despite us selling a number of Soundwave shirts I never added one to my personal collection until we recently released this beauty. Our designer GaryG made it as part of our Transformers license with Hasbro, and as soon as I saw the concept art I knew I would be wearing this shirt.
There are a number of reasons. For starters I really like heathered shirts. The only downside is the light blue heathered tee we can get does not come in tall sizes, but the length is still enough to prevent the shirt from being too short after a trip to the dryer. Since it's a 50/50 cotton/poly blend, it won't shrink, and that’s also another reason I really like it. Besides that, I have always preferred 50/50 blends to 100% cotton tees for comfort.
But the main reason I love this shirt so much is the graphic. I think it pops really well and is both retro and modern at the same time. Here I am trying to strike my most “Soundwave Superior” pose.
By the way, if you love this style, GaryG designed a line of Transformers tees that follows this same blueprint. If you are interested we have Perceptor, Megatro, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Shockwave, and Grimlock.
Customers Also Viewed:
• Vendor: 80sTees.com
• 80sTees Exclusive
• Color: Light Blue Heather
• Graphic: Direct To Garment Print
• Fits like: True To Size
• Fabric Softness: Standard
This 80sTees.com exclusive Transformers t-shirt features an image of Soundwave in robot mode and transformed into a Microcassette deck.
Soundwave was one of the very first Decepticons, and has consistently remained a valuable member to the evil team. Soundwave carries cassette troops in his signature chest compartment, and releases the cassettes when he needs them to spy for him. As a loyal follower of Megatron, Soundwave has become one of the most popular Decepticons of all time!
For any fan of the Decepticon Communications Officer, this 80sTees.com exclusive Retro Soundwave Transformers t-shirt is a must have!
What People are Saying about 80sTees:
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter