Meet Brian. He is 5' 9" tall and weighs 160 pounds. He is wearing size L.
Robotech Battloid Crossection ShirtProduct Sku: ROBO004
This Product is Part of our Sitewide Buy 3 Get 1 Free Promotion
Sale Ends In
- In the animated series Robotech, otherwise known as Macross, aerospace fighters could transform into battloid mode. This Robotech shirt features an image of a VF-1J Valkyrie battloid, which is able to fight as a humanoid mecha. This VF-1J is unique because one half of the image shows the airframe of the Valkyrie, and the other half shows the mechanics that make battloid mode possible. The VF-1J is maneuvered by squadron commanders and is easily recognizable by it's two lasers. This shirt includes the U. N. Spacy logo, so everyone will know which side of the First Robotech War you have chosen. For any fan of Robotech, this 80sTees.com exclusive Battloid Crossection shirt is a must have.
Size Measuring Video
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 17.5"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
Write Your Review
How would your rate this product?
What size are you reviewing? *
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- What’s the quality like?
- When will I get it?
- What will my shipping cost be?
- What is the return policy?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- How do I know I can trust your company?
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!