Rocky Pride of Philadelphia T-Shirt
Product Sku: ROC153
Related Best Sellers:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 16 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
We inspect each of our items by hand to ensure that we deliver only the highest quality items to you.
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 17 years ago.
Customers Also Viewed:
• Vendor: American Classics
• Color: Black
• Graphic: Distressed Direct To Garment Print
• Fits like: True To Size
• Fabric Softness: Standard
Rocky Balboa is known as the fighting pride of Philadelphia because the Italian Stallion is synonymous with the City of Brotherly Love. This Rocky t-shirt shows Sylvester Stallone as Balboa filled in with the colors of a Philadelphia sunset. This shirt shows that Rocky is filled with pride for the city that taught him to go the distance. When you can't run the steps to the entrance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, you can still show that you are a fan of Rocky Balboa with this Rocky Pride of Philadelphia t-shirt. Everyone that sees you wearing this t-shirt will be chanting for Rocky, the pride of Philadelphia!
What People are Saying about 80sTees:
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What’s the quality like?
- While quality means different things to different people, we inspect every single t-shirt we sell for flaws in the fabric, stitching, and print. Our return rate is less than 2%, which is crazy low for clothing ecommerce. This is because we catch just about every problem with our tees before we bring them into inventory. We also help keep returns down with our size measurements.
- When will I get it?
This item typically ships within 5 to 7 business days. The shipment method you chose during checkout will also have an impact on when you should be receiving your order.
If you have more questions about your order, or believe your order might be lost, please contact us.
- What will my shipping cost be?
- You will see your shipping options as well as their associated prices here on the product page by using the tool above and also during checkout.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
- Can I customize my t-shirt or get this in a different size?
- Most of our shirts come pre-printed from our licensed vendors and we aren’t able to change them. If you have an idea for a t-shirt, feel free to shoot an email to ideas@80sTees.com