Meet Ambition. He is 5' 11" tall and weighs 165 pounds. He is wearing size L.
Sheldons Hawkman ShirtProduct Sku: DCCOM276
- Hawkman was one of the charter members of the Justice Society of America, but still has one of the most confusing histories in comicdom. There are several incarnations of Hawkman, all of which use the morning star weapon and artificial wings made from the special "Nth metal" that allows flight. In the '40s, the first Hawkman was Carter Hall, a reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian prince with a reincarnated bride, who became Hawkgirl. In the '60s Hawkman was a cop from the planet Thanagar with the name Katar Hol who came to Earth with his smokin' hot Hawkgirl wife chasing down a criminal. But he changed his name to Carter and ran a museum. No, we're serious. Stop laughing. But, then DC decided to bring back the whole serial reincarnation thing. And then we got the whole Earth-One and Earth-Two thing going for us. But we won't go there. Are you confused yet? Most comic geeks just throw up their arms, shake their heads and pick up a Marvel Fear Itself comic. But not Sheldon. He embraces the Hawkman shirt.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
How would your rate this product?
What size are you reviewing? *
What's your name? *
What's your email address? * (never spammed or published publicly)Enter
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Where do you ship from?
Our orders ship from our warehouse which is at 230 Westec Drive, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, USA.
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- What’s the quality like?
- When will I get it?
- What will my shipping cost be?
- What is the return policy?
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- How do I know I can trust your company?
Here is our company on google maps. You can see we’ve got a pretty big building!