Soundtrack Monster Squad T-Shirt
Guaranteed to be Free From Defects
No Questions Asked Return Policy
When the dangerous monsters Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, the Wolfman, the Mummy, and the Gillman joined forces, the only people that could stop them were a group of suburban kids that called themselves the Monster Squad. In the wrong hands, the music for the Monster Squad could have ruined the movie, but Bruce Broughton's wonderful music helped to secure the Monster Squad as a cult classic!
For any fan of the 1987 horror/comedy, this Soundtrack Monster Squad t-shirt is a must have!
CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED OR VIEWED:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
*Due to the flexible nature of our fabrics, allow one inch of variation from these measurements.
There really is no better time to watch a scary movie than October. The crunch of leaves underfoot and the sound of them rustling in the wind combined with the sun being lower in the sky makes for the perfect mood to watch some of my old favorites. The Monster Squad was awesome because it wasn't super frightening but it fit the definition of a scary movie. So I got my fix of scary monster movies without the sleepless nights.
This shirt concept is something our designer Gary G came up with. He really liked this scene and decided to make it look like an old school album cover, complete with wear marks in place where the record edges would have pushed out against the cover.
Here you can see me sporting the tee on a hike in the woods to appreciate the fall foliage. Fall is a great time to wear a black t-shirt because it can soak up the less intense rays of sun and it doesn't make you feel too hot. This particular shirt is an XL tall. It's a little big on me and I'd probably grab a large-tall if I were to have a do-over. The print quality is great and hasn't faded even though I've owned this for a year and it's gone through multiple wash/dry cycles.
I think any fan of The Monster Squad would find this to be a great tee too!
Graphic: Direct To Garment Print
Fits like: True To Size
Fabric Softness: Standard
Loved & Trusted By Thousands!
Don't Just Take Our Word for it...
Perfect for 80's babies like myself.
Unbelievable service! The order is perfect, quality is great...and we received them the day after I ordered! Wow!
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Virgin Islands
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 and sold millions of t-shirts. We have direct licenses for Hasbro properties such as GI JOE, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, Monopoly, My Little Pony, and more! We also have direct deals to make retro tees and products for Doritos and Mountain Dew. The rest of our selection of officially licensed tees from the likes of Disney, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, etc. come directly from companies that have obtained licensing rights to sell these products.
- How long does an order take?
Our products typically print and process in 5 business days.
Shipping varies depending on where you live and the shipping method picked at checkout.
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter