📦 Free Shipping on Orders $50 and Up 🚚
Soundwave Decepticons Hockey Jersey
Product Sku: TRAN360
Related Best Sellers:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Sleeve
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
Customers Also Viewed:
Color: Multi Color
Graphic: Press and Sew Sublimation
Fits like: True To Size
Fabric Softness: Standard
Soundwave and his mini cassettes work as a team to try to defeat the Autobots. Now, you can lead a team onto a hockey rink to defeat all other teams with this 80sTees.com Soundwave hockey jersey!
This hockey jersey is designed to look and feel just like a real team jersey. The front of the jersey features an image of Soundwave transformed into a mini cassette player. The jersey includes the blue, yellow, red, black and gray colors that appear on Soundwave when he is in robot mode.
The back of the jersey shows a small Decepticons logo above the name Soundwave. The jersey is given the number 84 because 1984 is the year that Soundwave first appeared on the Transformers animated series. The front of the jersey includes a Transformers logo patch that looks like it has been sewn on to complete the look of an authentic hockey jersey!
Everyone will know you are a fan of the popular Communications Officer when you wear this 80sTees.com exclusive Soundwave Decepticons Hockey Jersey
Please note: Hockey jerseys are made large to allow room for hockey equipment. Size down to wear as your main layer shirt.
What People are Saying about 80sTees:
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter