📦 Free Shipping on Orders $50 and Up in the Contiguous United States 🚚
Team Duckie Pretty In Pink T-Shirt
Product Sku: PIP016
Unlike those other guys, we do things the right way which means the artists and brands you love the most are supported and not taken advantage of.
Related Best Sellers:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18.0"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
Customers Also Viewed:
• Vendor: Trevco
• Color: Banana
• Graphic: Distressed Direct To Garment Print
• Fits like: True To Size
• Fabric Softness: Standard
This Team Duckie Pretty In Pink T-Shirt shows Philip F. "Duckie" Dale in his signature glasses and hat. The shirt shows the movie's logo and reads "Team Duckie" in block letters. In the John Hughes comedy, Duckie became a breakout character because he was always looking out for Andie's well-being. Duckie asked Andie out at TRAX after Blane stood her up. He also fought Steff when he criticized Andie and even walked hand-in-hand into the prom with her so she wouldn't have to walk in alone. Simply put, Duckie is one of the good ones!
Everyone will immediately know that you are a fan of the Duckman when you wear this Team Duckie Pretty In Pink T-Shirt! Fun Fact: the role of Duckie was meant for Anthony Michael Hall, who played the lovable geek in four other Hughes screenplays, but Hall turned the role down.
What People are Saying about 80sTees:
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter