📦 Free Shipping on Orders $50 and Up in the Contiguous United States 🚚
Follow Your Dreams Nightmare On Elm Street T-Shirt
Unlike those other guys, we do things the right way which means the artists and brands you love the most are supported and not taken advantage of.
Related Best Sellers:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
Size Width (A) Length (B) Small 18.0"
*Measurements are listed in US Inches.
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
I have to start this Founder’s Pick by admitting I don’t usually watch horror movies. I don’t like blood (I’ve passed out in the hospital and have come really close on a number of occasions) so slasher movies are out (although for some reason I can do zombie movies). Ghosts seem like something that could be real so I DO NOT like supernatural horror because I am a scaredy cat. My brother used to spray “monster spray” around my room at night so that I could sleep. You get the picture (I am dumb and fearful). Although, weirdly enough I love sci-fi horror like Alien and The Thing, and The Lost Boys is one of my all-time favorite movies.
Despite not watching most horror movies, I generally know the storylines for the most famous ones, and I’ve seen enough clips of Nightmare on Elm Street movies that I can probably piece the narrative together entirely. This should come as no surprise; I am 100% confident saying that more kids my age could identify Freddy than could have identified Vice President Bush back in the 80s.
So even though I have no business wearing a typical horror t-shirt, this Follow Your Dreams Freddy Krueger shirt works for me since it doesn’t take itself too seriously.
I really likes the bright colors and “Follow Your Dreams” message juxtaposed against the serial killer who goes to work in your dreams. It cracks me up, and I’m clearly not the only one because it’s one of our best selling Nightmare on Elm Street shirts. The graphic really pops off the shirt thanks to the bright rainbow. It’s definitely not your typical horror t-shirt.
The actual garment is a standard-weight Gildan brand shirt, and I wear it in size XL-Tall due to my 6’4” height. It’s already been through the dryer and it is still plenty long.
Since Freddy is telling me to follow my dreams, I wanted to incorporate my short-term dream into an action shot of me. That dream, created to combat my mid-life crisis (born in 1977), is to be able to dunk a basketball by January of 2019.
I’ve got some height going for me, and I’ve been watching what I eat so my weight is as low as it has been in years. Working against me are the facts that I’m 41 years old, I don’t have great grip strength, and I have never been a great leaper. I last dunked a ball on a 10 foot rim about 21 years ago.
I’ve always heard it’s good to visualize your goals, so I lowered the hoop out in our warehouse and got this action shot of me dunking while wearing this tee. That’s what I’m working towards!
If you love Freddy Krueger or funny horror t-shirts, I think you’ll love this Follow Your Dreams Nightmare on Elm Street Shirt!
Customers Also Viewed:
• Vendor: Trevco
• Color: Black
• Graphic: Direct To Garment Print
• Fits like: True To Size
• Fabric Softness: Standard
This Nightmare On Elm Street t-shirt features an image of Freddy Krueger posing in front of a rainbow and bright stars. The message on the shirt, which is dripping in blood reads Follow Your Dreams!
Freddy Krueger was a serial killer who targeted children. The parents of Freddy's victims chased Krueger into a shack and burned him alive. Freddy came back as the Dream Demon to once again attack the children on Elm Street, this time in their dreams!
For any fan of Freddy Krueger, this Follow Your Dreams Nightmare On Elm Street t-shirt is a must have!
What People are Saying about 80sTees:
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Serbia and Montenegro
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000, and we like our jobs so we aren’t going to rip you off. If you still aren’t convinced check out the latest customer posts on our facebook page. You’ll see happy customers posting on there frequently. Plus we have well over 350,000 facebook fans, which means quite a few people like us!
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter