Cobra Kai Shirt Strike First
Unlike those other guys, we do things the right way which means the artists and brands you love the most are supported and not taken advantage of.
Guaranteed to be Free From Defects
No Questions Asked Return Policy
This epic Cobra Kai shirt will kick your current favorite shirt's ass right out of the closet!
CUSTOMERS ALSO PURCHASED OR VIEWED:
Not totally diggin' your new stuff? Don't fret! You can send your order back to us within 90 days for a refund or exchange. Gone past 90 days? We'll usually go even longer if the item is in new condition. Plus, if you want an exchange we'll ship the new item back free! More info
We've had over 1 million happy customers since we starting doing business over 18 years ago.
|Size||Width (A)||Length (B)|
*Bust or chest is done by doubling the width measurement.
*For full circumference of the waistline, double the waist measurement.
*Due to the flexible nature of our fabrics, allow one inch of variation from these measurements.
I started 80sTees because of my love for 80s cartoons in general and He-Man specifically, but my favorite movie was and is The Karate Kid. We were selling lots of Cobra Kai t-shirts since before the show created small buzz on youtube and HUGE buzz on Netflix. I was lucky enough to play an extra in episode 7 of the first season, and I of course wore a Cobra Kai t-shirt to the set. This picture was taken in the studio in Atlanta on a Tuesday before Thanksgiving after a long day of shooting. You can read how I got to be an extra in my blog post.
In terms of the shirt itself the big selling point is the graphic. Much like the Cobra Kai dojo, it's bad ass and so big that it begs to be noticed. If understated graphic tees are your thing then this one isn't for you. Because the graphic is so noticeable you'll get a lot of comments about your shirt. This shirt has helped me strike up conversations in airports, at sporting events, and even when I don't have a conversation I notice the recognition in people's eyes when they see it.
Since the graphic is so large it has been distressed so that you don't feel like you are wearing a plate of armor on your chest. The print manages to have a relatively soft feel despite being fairly bright. I feel like it's the perfect spot in terms of boldness of the colors and the feel of the print. It's our best selling Cobra Kai t-shirt as of the time I'm writing this, and I think you'll love it too!
Color: Black Heather
Graphic: Distressed Direct To Garment Print
Fits like: True To Size
Fabric Softness: Standard
Loved & Trusted By Thousands!
Don't Just Take Our Word for it...
All the awesome you grew up with in a single place.
Great website with a lot of cool and interesting t-shirts, it is so easy to look for the right one.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship to the following countries (listed alphabetically):
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Virgin Islands
- Will I have to pay customs and brokerage fees if shipping outside the USA?
- It’s definitely possible. We don’t collect customs and brokerage fees. For the countries that we ship to most often like Canada, UK, and Australia we’ve put together a guide of what to expect. If you are in a country other than those 3 we suggest using google to search for customs and brokerage information for your country.
- What if I don’t like it? Maybe I was drinking really heavily when I bought it and now that I’m sobered up I realized it’s just not for me.
- Some mistakes in life you can’t come back from, but this one won’t set you back much except for a little time and shipping cost. We accept all returns as long as the item isn’t damaged or washed by you.
- What is the return policy?
- Our return policy differes depending on if you are in the United States or abroad. To view the details of the return policy visit our return policy page and choose the option that applies to you.
- Do I have to pay for return shipping costs?
- Yes, however because we try very hard to make sure you know what your getting our return policy is very low (less than 2%), chances are good that your going to like what you get.
- How do I know I can trust your company?
We’ve seen a ton of fly by night t-shirt companies come along, and lots of them advertise on facebook, so it’s natural for you to feel this way about us. But we are definitely not fly by night.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 and sold millions of t-shirts. We have direct licenses for Hasbro properties such as GI JOE, Transformers, Dungeons and Dragons, Monopoly, My Little Pony, and more! We also have direct deals to make retro tees and products for Doritos and Mountain Dew. The rest of our selection of officially licensed tees from the likes of Disney, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, etc. come directly from companies that have obtained licensing rights to sell these products.
- How long does an order take?
Our products typically print and process in 5 business days.
Shipping varies depending on where you live and the shipping method picked at checkout.
Don't Miss Out
Sign Up For Our Newsletter